Song for the day
~
Music to sway to as I paint paint paint today. I feel so nice. Lying on the carpet, wondering when it will be cooler, listening to a voice crooning at me all these super sweet lyrics.
Oh heyyyy...
So the young woman lies on the bed
While the young man hears lies in his head
And there's no one there and nothing left to be said
Hahahha touche, caught me off guard with those!
~
It's this music. The continuity of it, the crescendo, it's similar to prog. The voice, the works.
Annnnd let's shift to
Heh.
~
I feel so nice rn. Life is sweet. And Caravan comes on with Can't be long now. Oh man. That song really has some awesome beats. That 60s-70s vibe is so clear. A bit hippy, a bit trippy.
Bellissimo 🤌🏼
~
Bonus:
Gary Clark bringing it. I wonder how many people I know would actually like this. Most of them? Maybe. Guys I've known probably would. Oh wow not all tbh. Interesting. Wonder if lastfm is still working. Too happy to check! Toot!
~
Arrey Ashaji passed away. Rip. What an icon, what a voice, what a legend!
Aawaz mai itni khoobsurati bahut kamm sunne ko milti hai. What a privilege to have heard your songs, and your sweet tones. Much love. 💞
No comments:
Post a Comment