Late runs just ruin my sleep completely. Laid awake for hours last night trying to sleep and couldn't. Oh man. I'm like a zombie today, just still in bed at 10.30 am and wanting to snooze more. Hehe. Sundays, eh?
I saw someone post a snippet about IM naroditsky yesterday. Man, IM. Funny how one never thinks of people in terms of the ladder they climb, just the rung they are on. It felt really weird to read, knowing how things turned out. It's very unsettling to know that a person passed away like the way Danya did tbh. Hmmm. Deaths are tough, untimely ones even more so. I feel bad for his mom. I don't think any parent deserves to go through that. Anyway, no need to think of that I suppose. They day is yet to be faced, and that thought is too sad.
Someone mentioned how diff this person seems in the book and while streaming. I wonder if that's true. "Was very nice" made me chuckle. Maybe he is to some people. Well, who knows really, I don't tbh. Hehe. I've never been more skeptical of someone, have I? Lmao, just side eyed that all the way lol. Oh boy. I just refuuuuuuse to see any good in him now, huh? It's for the best, too often I've been too trusting. Lol. The quandary of my life... Should I believe there's good in someone or am I wasting my time wishful thinking? Oh well...actions are all that count, and always show your hand in the long run so blah. Flowery words and posturing is simply noise. Hmmm. Tbh I'm glad people aren't posting horrid shit for once, that's nice for him. I never stopped to think how awful it must feel to have to read stuff like that about yourself and know that everyone else has too. It's just weird and sad in a way. Esp the mean stuff. I would hate it, I know that. It must be quite anxiety inducing tbh. Hmmm. Maybe that explains why a lot of them hate reddit.
~
Anyhoo, it seems unnaturally bright outside and I gotta get so much done today. Let's get back to trying to get the fuck out of bed! Ugh. I don't wanna!! Helpppp!
~
Ugh and now I just played someone called Tributetonaroditsky wut. Coincidences like this just give me pause at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment