Tuesday, April 14, 2026

New candidate! Avril 14th

Total domination by Sindarov it felt like noone else even tried. Weird. I feel the WCC would be anyone's game idk why. His dad seemed soo happy in his win. So good to have a nice support system. It's really important ngl. 

I crave such wholesomeness nowadays. And I think the world needs more of it too. Heh. I like to learn from younglings at times too. You can always pick up some nuggets of wisdom here and there. It's really nice to see the Uzbeks... the camaraderie, the innocence... they are all pretty grounded. And for once the 20yos look and act like 20yos should. Atleast the way I feel they should be...just themselves...no frills, having fun, trying hard, friendship. That's really nice. I think their entire country would be supporting these guys and they seem quite wholesome. His gf calling him one of the kindest people was so sweet. Even he praised her and called her very supportive, which is honestly so good of him. I want that in my life too tbh. To be able to describe someone with pride and also think of them as kind and have them value me, and my support too. That's really important to me, esp being valued. I think that's a two way street that's simply non negotiable. Hmmm. I should remember that, the complete lack of appreciation I have experienced before. Not even a single thank you was pretty wild.

~

Meh. 

~

It's nice to see smiles all around. Good shit. I also feel kinda smiley today. Hope I sleep well tonight then I can get up a bit early. I keep thinking I'd like to switch running time to early morning when it's cool but who tf can wake up lol. The sun is always shining by the time I wakey. April is already here wtf. 

~

And because it's 14th! 

Avril 14th

Richard D James is a modern virtuoso. 

No comments:

Post a Comment