Tuesday, April 14, 2026

💀💀 Checking the broadcast and wdyk after an entire day of grinding blitz Howell is actually commentating. Lmao. I thought someone else would be hahahah. Fuck, the degeneracy and the staid, old people shirt is making me laugh so much rn ngl. I hope Judith is a bigger degen I would love her so much more. She is already a total beast but maaaan. She is so brash, and actually spots tactics so damn fast. " Sorry David, I have one plan, do you have any? " Ahaha. I know it's a shade rude and she is deffo very brash but honestly who cares. 

I caught that one game too earlier though, hmmm. Made me realise how brutal chess is, the slimmest of margins man. Crazy. Really enjoyed it though. Ggs.

~

And I also really need to get off my desk man, I've been here for close to 6 hours. Sheesh. This much sitting gets on my nerves. Need to go outtttt. I wanna play some tennis but noone wants to in the heat lol. Pussies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment