Tuesday, April 21, 2026

I am so happy to see that crawling stop jesus christ it was insane. 1400 fucking times it pinged like what even. Felt so violating lmao. I'm soooo territorial about myself it's just outrageous that some stupid bug gets access. 

~

Sitting at my desk and looking at my screen and mind is like 3 pm is when time stands still. It really does. Idk why people say 3 am is the devil's hour. Hmmm maybe cuz 3 pm is when even the devil is like naaah I'm out, nap time. Possible. Probable. 

Atleast I've stopped being a grouch lol. Back to my cheery, chirpy self. The magic of good sleep and idk what else. Must be the cheese sandwich I had so damn toasty yums. 

~

Also planning to bunk my cousin's wedding cuz eeyugh. I do not wish to travel and see them. I'm so over it tbh, just been going to that town time and again and now I just do not wish to. It's good for my brother how easily he got to fuck off from all this. Fucker, always skates off. Some silly patriarchy at play here for suuuuure. Fo sho fo sho.

~

Right as I say it and he calls to invite lmao. Whyyy man. Whyyyyy. I don't want to goooooooooo!!! Help meeeee. Wedding are so damn boring 😭

But I am glad he sounds so excited for it, that's how it should be. Looking forward to a nice new chapter in life. That's very nice. 

~

And there you go, 1499 lol. Might as well make it an even 1500. Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment