I can't believe this week is already gone what the fook. Helping with wedding shopping etc has made the time simply zoop by. And I legit do not enjoy it at all. Hahah, suffer through it is more like. Oh well. I've never enjoyed attending any either, it just feels so boring. Even my own friends' weddings where I had to emcee lol. I can't believe I used to be totally up for that. It was fun to get people to laugh along from the stage though. All those aunties asking me if I've done it professionally. That was a riot!
Ugh. But these uber traditional ones zomg. No thank you! Old ladies consider it their birthright to come ask you when you planning to marry like brother!
~
Trying to struggle through these dan pikey comics and I fail to understand why they are so popular. It's so simplistic, I get it's on purpose but still. The level of reading has lowered over time. It makes me sad. I always thought progress meant upwards and onwards but this just is the opposite of that.
~
It is may already wuuuut. Why, why, why?
~
I am BORED
No comments:
Post a Comment