Why am I 1900 jesus wth am I doing. Somedays it's like this rut where you feel like you are in quicksand.
Ugh. If I reach 2k today I'll quit bullet tonight for the rest of the year. 😤
~
Well, dubov's lying in bed and beating Sindarov 3-0 lmao. Atleast someone's got the skill to do something fun. Hahah. Chess players are so weird. I find him kinda cringe but this instance is low key funny esp as he is destroying Sindarov. Good stuff.
~
Post run wheezing is doing a bit of a number on me. I should take a leaf out of this fellows book and atleast sleep well before I work out and you know... Generally make responsible choices. Lol. Irresponsible towards others but atleast with himself he isn't haha. Ok shoo fondness. Begones 🤺. Ayyoo this emoji changed oh noooo. I liked that earlier angle with was more en gaurde. Hmmmfff.
~
It's so hot imma dance in my underwear. To imase Night Dancer. Or maybe.... Hmmm. JUST A BOYYY... LOL. something clubby cuz I wanna dance dance dance. Woot woot🙌🏼
~
Music and dancing can just be pure joy. Hehe, maybe I just like jumping around. That is probably it. I WANT MY 2K BACKKKK.
~
Hours later and I'm in bed and I can just think of U2s Sweetest Thing.
What a cute song.
She won't catch me, or break my fal!
~
Why you a raincloud?
Meh. You know what? Be what you want to be, I'll just get an umbrella if I must.☔
~
This song makes me smile so damn much. Sleepless in bed and my toes are wiggling.
Du du du du
Du du du duuoooo
OOO and the scientist came on hehe. Sometimes coldplay is nice. Spent so much time doting on them. Parachutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment