That keychain broke. Just the other day I was thinking about it lasting so long and pop. It's done. Hehe.
~
I want some beer, this fucking heat and my AC isn't working. I feel like going to one of those old timey balcony and terrace drinking joints lol. It used to be so fun. All the places have morphed into these pretentious upscale joints now it sucks. Sometimes basic stuff hits different. Glass bottles of cheap beer, rock music and a bit of sultriness in the air. Oof. My days of wearing my Floyd shirt and running across town to meet friends are a thing of the past, but the hedonism of youth is something fun to reflect on. Hehe.
Too hot to even run I just don't feel like it today I'm so goddamn lazy. Ugh. I really should but I don't want to. Waaahhh!
Well, beer it is for tonight. And maybe some peanuts like the old uncles prefer. Hahah. Let's gooooo!
~
Who is winning this candidates, why do I not care at all? 😔 Just feel like Pragg will blunder ngl. Sindarov is a very lucky individual somehow. I prefer Abdusattarov but this dude is deffo quite lucky. Ugh. The worst part is feeling like Magnoose will wipe the floor with the entire field lol. He is by far the only one who has the right mental along with the skills.
~
I also wanna watch Nights of Cabiria can't find it anywhere. Where do you hide, movie?
No comments:
Post a Comment