Tuesday, April 28, 2026

I find myself craving a nice cold tart orange. Yums. How do people not love citrus? Ooof. 

There's something so lovely about it, esp when it's hot outside and you take one out the fridge. Absolutely divine. It's the best 3 pm snack ever! 

Funnily enough, even all the scents I prefer have blood orange essence listed as a core ingredient. I remember doing an analysis of all fragrances I prefer and ones that lacked this smell I didn't like. Even my senses are consistent in their loyalty. 😁 🤭

This makes me happy ngl. 

~

I should start playing long time controls. I feel a sense of dread about that already zomg. Have to take time and think, oh the horror! Eeyuck.

~

Even my run is done now what's my excuse? Ugh. Hehe. I really doubt I'll play today but let's see! 

Craving that orange even more now. Am I low on vit c? 💀

No comments:

Post a Comment