Tuesday, April 14, 2026

Modern family deffo has some really fun moments. Why don't they make shows like this anymore? And Skins too. Oh man, love skins even now. It holds up so good. I still love Alex and Jay and Mitchi Pritchi. Jay mostly Hahahha fuck. Love that grumpy grandpa. Lukey is the cutest. I guess I just don't like the overly dramatic ones as much. Oops. 

~

Growing up I wanted to run away from all this, this big fam business. Now I don't find it so scary either. Hmm. Well that's good, I'm not afraid of other peoples' mistakes anymore haha suck it everyone. It is a relief though, knowing that you don't have to follow the same path other people did. Make your own new mistakes. 😁🤌🏼

~

Also, why do people like mangoes? Can I skip taking a shower? I cannot, can I?

~


No comments:

Post a Comment