Friday, October 24, 2025

Still not able to look at chess anymore. Want to puke. I don't know the guy but just the fringe stuff around it and seeing that horrid evil unhinged lunatics just go after him unchecked even after he passed away like. Fuck man. I cannot. I can't stop imagining how awful it must be for his mum, to have someone just make a mockery of your son's death time and time and time again. 

~

I feel v bad, I think I just wanna delete my account and forget this game exists. 😔

~

I never want to know anyone in chess ever fuck they are just evil. I can't even imagine FedEx or Nadal bullying kids to death dude like what even happened I can't fuck. It's surreal asf. Man, even formulating this sentence feels absurd asf. Damn. 

~

Heh. I kinda wish I could rewind the last few years and I just never even started playing this game. Life was a lot better without it. Touche. 

No comments:

Post a Comment