Sunday, October 19, 2025

Annoyed

Watching Hiki shit talk his wife's performance when she is 7 months pregnant to an audience wow. 

As someone rightly pointed out, he is like 40 how tf can you be such a shitty partner. 


~


I have more and more discovered that a side effect of liking this game is that it kinda removes empathy and humanity from you. Like hyperfixating on minimising errors make you irrational asf when you view them, but if that's all you focus on, then you are nothing but a twisted excuse for a person. It's like... Idk how can you willingly become so shallow and small? It's very weird. I feel bad for his wife, truly. What a clown show. Imagine playing badly only to have your significant other and father of unborn kid just being mean to you while you are 7 months pregnant fuck. I just can't even imagine what a small, petty fuck you need to be to be this way. 


~


The sad part is I've seen people who are not even close to him in skill behave this way and that's so inexcusable. It's like their entire sense of self worth stems from knowing how to move pieces of a board game and acting like wow I'm so great. On a grander scheme of things it makes me wonder like how can you want to spend your entire life just playing a game? It's a great passtime, but it isn't as if it's contributing anything meaningful to the world, so why not have that realisation and have guardrails on your own behaviour? Feels like watching drug addicts sometime. Just in their own world and lashing out at others. 


~


Ugh... I'm actually just annoyed by this lots like how tf treats a pregnant woman so badly dude. Brian damaged fucking idiot. 


~


Small dick energy and peeps who play chess. A match made in heaven. Bottom of the barrel clown show, honestly. 


~


Comes right on the heels of having seen a chess film lmao. Literally one about obsession too haha. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment