Spectating a game and I was about to say wtf win win win lmao. Fuck. It was so frustrating to see someone tank a winning position lmao. Aaaaa. Man, I have to hand it to chess coaches who are titled players like it must be soooooo annoying for them to see stuff like this all the time. I would be soooo annoyed ahhahahha. Fuck. Respect to my betters, truly! 😁♥️
~
Hmmm... Imma just laze away the morning today, and read some of Sadlers blog too. Oof. So happy to chill like this woohoo
~
Ugh I fucking love wing gambit muhahaha. Felt like going into uncharted waters. 😭😭😭 And I could beat that 2100 also with it felt so nice. Dammit some days I love chess ugh.
~
Watching titled arena and all the better players are also in the range on 28-29 with... Oh wow noone above 3k. Whatever happened? Hmmm. Heh. I'd have pushed someone to get in the fray and try earlier for sure. There's a part of me that feels really happy to see people do well tbh. Esp ones I've cared about. Weird that I have to keep smacking that part down now haha. Oh well. Let's reserve it for people who genuinely care about me. I used to feel bad earlier that this guy used to have very unsupportive people around him but idk. I have to accept that maybe he himself is like that so like begets like. Anyway, why dwell.
~
Wow even Naro is 28 that's crazy he used to be 31ish iirc. Hmmm. Weird. I've never doubted his integrity but it sure is strange to see him lose his edge this year. All that witch hunting must have taken a toll on him. Sucks.
~
AHAHAHAHHAA. OMGGGG
MY CURRENT FAV CHESS PIC EZPZ. I LOVE THIS.
Hehe. This is so absurd and cute omggg. Let's go candidatesss

No comments:
Post a Comment