Monday, October 13, 2025

Lmao yt feed giving jump scares now haha. I did not expect that vid to pop up hhaa. Fuck.  Crazy. It made me run away though. I guess I'm simply not open to revisiting bad memories any longer.

~

If this year has taught me anything... It's that there is so much meanness in this world directed at women and people with a diff skintone, that I just do not want to cater to any racism and bigotry and meanness that's directed my way. I miss days when I wasn't aware of this being a possibility tbh. Heh. I guess some peoples' hate sees no bottom line. I can't forgive myself for waiting around for a morsel of kindness for over 3 years. I do not want it anymore and I never shall. 

~

I feel like I wish I could just become a nomad and travel. I never feel like I'm settled and I belong somewhere anyway. Just wish I could take off and leave everything behind at times. 

~

The pitter patter of the dogs' feet upstairs just so cute man. Heh. Makes me smile every time I hear it. Dogs are the best, just so wholesome. Hehe, he is walking around again just as I typed that. Adorbs. 

~

I feel like having a drink today. My body aches from all the work and workouts and I just wanna unwind.

~

Tomo onwards back to grind lol. I look forward to it. I liked what Carr said tbh. The life you want to lead is at the other side of the work you are avoiding. That's very profound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment