Watching the old bond films for the first time and man, they are great! Like wuuut. I never knew! And my my! Connery is such a hottie haha. Shit he was only 32 or so looks 45. People of that era were super masculine.
~
It's interesting how men have progressively become a lot more feminine in their grooming over the years. The lads from connery era all look so old and adult like. Can't put a Chris Evans next to him and find him anything but a baby lol. Nice. Good stuff. It's nice guys are okay with loosening up and being more experimental actually. I kinda always hated the slot guys used to be put into where they are told to be emotionless and strong etc. That's just not fair to them. It's good those barriers are breaking and we look at them in more human ways. That phrase ' not a real man ' had struck a cord with me for some reason. I had never once thought about how demeaning it must be to tell a guy that. Like completely erasing his self worth. It's crazy people out there can be so harsh in their interpersonal equations tbh. I never understood how you can say you love someone and then try to belittle them.
Seeing the Connery gen, kinda makes me also understand where it all stems from. You have this macho dude as a model male then yeah, anything that isn't macho is less than. Ugh. To be fair there are women who buy into that kind of an image too. And man, this movie is sooooo crazy misogynistic in parts lmao. Women are simply nothing more than blow up sex dolls. But fuck, what a marvel of filmmaking and that too from such a long time back. My mum wasn't even born then haha. Oh damn. I'm sure she would find Connery very hot lmaoooooo. Hahahahha. Oh fuck. I've become very fond of her now haha. I must admit, it really feels nice.
~
I wanna do a complete bond film marathon damn I'm loving these so much!! I'd loved that film shaan as a kid and I didn't know it was inspired by bond lmao. Wow. Hehe. I love what I love. Glad to know it.
Omg he just smacked her butt hahahaha fuck. " Man Talk" smack. Fuuuck. Oh feminism you would get so damn outraged at this hahahahah what a guy film it is 💀😂. And he says this in those tiny shorts with hairy ass legs hahahhah. Let's goooo Goldfingaaaahhh
No comments:
Post a Comment