Sunday, October 5, 2025

Listening to my friend talk about S and her dysfunctional asf husband and I'm just stunned. How can you live with someone so abusive man. Sheesh. Willingly marrying him, paying all his bills, seeing him be drunk daily, all the yelling, the bad behaviour, what the fuck even brother. And him just throwing a fit and threatening to leave when you are buying a house like what even. Who behaves like this dude. Oh god what a nightmare. And how tf does a grown man throw such tantrums like yuck it's so repulsive. I hate hate hate this childish bullshit like I'm flying back and sending screenshots of plane tickets aaaaa. So revolting. I'm so glad I wasn't in town to meet these lunatics I'd have just snapped lmao. 

Sometimes life just keeps giving warning signs upon warning signs to people and they do not want to take it. I cannot imagine being around abusive drunks dude lord I hope I never see one cuz no fucking way. 

Sometimes the world is just fucking scary like you never know what kind of person someone is. But I mean. 

~

Haha my friend threw away all the sheets and disinfectanted the house after they left lmaoooo. Bad juju begoneeee!! Hahahha fuck... I totally get why man. This is insane. I hope she never talks to those people again truly. I was so mad to hear that she hosted them and that loser dude was rude to her gawdddd. Just. Ugh. People like this should be shown the door and have the door slammed in their face after. 


~

Kids of parents like these will have such a tough time. To see a father constantly being abusive towards a mother is so fucked up for a small kid. What hell people create. 

This one's life is a lesson dude. Like often even I've found myself in a spot where I wish to forgive someone for treating me badly but then you realise that's what they always do and what you always do is forgive. It ends up just emboldening the abusive folks. It's easy to be nice, some people just don't want to, or want you to be happy. Just leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment