Reading about Naro's mental health issues and I felt so bad about it. I'd wondered off an on how badly it must have impacted him from the beginning of the crazy stuff and now seeing how he was during his last stream really made me sad tbh. It's completely crazy how many unhinged lunatics are out there. :(
~
This entire year something has felt off about him whenever I've glimpsed him, like idk what but just looks sickly, aged and worn out. I usually follow him on lichess TA and even there his performance seems so lackluster.
~
The weirdest part of all this is how I kinda just understand some folks and their nature and can project how they'll feel in some situations. It used to be an academic exercise for me at some point because human nature has always fascinated me. But, as I've grown older, what used to be a clinical lens has kinda become a lot more empathetic from my pov. I don't really know the dude, but I've always appreciated his honesty and his values, because they are the stuff that I also hold dear, and I could understand how dealing with witch hunts might be gruesome. And it's sad to see I was correct in my understanding of it. Idk man... I hate unfairness and character assassination and all that rot tbh. I hate it. Just fucking be fair and square in life or gtfo with that immoral shit. Seriously. I have deep rooted disdain for slimy behaviour. Ugh. I hope everyone has someone who looks out for them and wants the best for them. It's great to have that in life. I'm lucky I do, and I hope I can also be that person in the lives of everyone around me. Cherish ye loves and nurture them as best you can.
No comments:
Post a Comment