Fuck I'm actually enjoying slow chess zomg. This is so fun. WHY DID I PLAY BULLET.
~
Wtf I'm already 2k rapid and it wasn't even tough just random missed tactics galore from my side. Zomg we are such noobs at chess man. This is shameful. I wonder by what rating can one safety say one knows how to play decent chess. Deffo not 2k rapid. 💀😕🙅♀️
~
I hate that even now it doesn't really feel challenging per se. I want to play some people who really just destroy you, it's somehow more fun to be locked in and think. Hmmmm. Idk I hate the bit where I just hang piece or something then lose its just stupid asf. Ugh. I thought reaching this would feel good but it doesn't. Can't believe I was stuck at 1700 for so long too. Something is very wrong with my playing lmao. I'm deffo the problem hahahaha. Fuck it.
~
Sadlers blog is a marvel. So good man, I admire how much effort he puts in this stuff. Respect.
~
Hehe, ranked 40 points straight. Atta boy. Now it feels normal 😄. So basically mindless playing is what kills it haha. Roots.
~
Anyhoo, after today I'm going to keep to 3-4 games a day and that should be good enough.
~
Whew. Beat a 2100 also a piece down and it wasn't hard per se. Interesting. So I should aim at 2150ish rating at the very least. How nice. I shall try. 💪😤
No comments:
Post a Comment