Monday, September 29, 2025

Greatest love ever

Running up that hill. Oo huuuu

I actually want to run up a hill fuck. Just that sweet sweet pain and endorphins. Chase that damn high. 


Dammit. Disabling pano scrobbler cuz I don't want it reading my texts lmao. Ugh no mo last fm and my digital musical impressions. Dayum. There was something so precious about sharing that profile with someone and they could know when I'm enjoying a song haha. It was cute. 

~

On a night that's for the shins,no less. 

~

I'm looking in on the good life

I might be doomed never to find

Without a trust, a flaming field

Am I too dumb to refine?

And if you took to me like

Well, I'd've danced like the queen of the eyesores

And the rest of our lives would've fared well

~

Heh. Such deeply sad lyrics set to such peppy music. Ooooo uuu ooo uooo

~

I missed when life was small and I kissed you on the terrace and felt guilty because it didn't fit in with my idea of propriety. Hehe. I miss it so much. Not you, but I miss that time of innocence and wonder. I want it back. I will never look for myself in shitty lyrics nevermore. But if I could bottle that innocence and keep it safe, I would. I so would. Dammit. 

~

Ugh. I must have said it a 1000 times but music is my greatest love hehe. And I shall forever be a musical philanderer, no genre shall tie me down. 

Let's see if someone can ever come close to clinching second place though. Heh. I am now curious who or what that might be. 

~

On cue... Heartbeats. 

What a pretty voice you have. 

Heartbeats ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment