A long road that widens slightly and goes upwards. Going up a hill of sorts that's surrounded by clouds to a restaurant right at the top in the middle of the mist and clouds. Going with someone in a car and the place was a bit on the Tibetan side with the hosts being Tibetan. The town it rests in was kinda abandoned by 7 pm. Slightly cold I expected it to be but it wasn't. A bit rainy. But going up that circular route to the hilltop was very beautiful. Let me see if I can find an image that depicts it.
Definitely not this hypermodern but the gist is there. Hmmm. I wish I could capture the entire scenerie all the way up to the top.
Man I wish I hadn't woken up that early I really wanted to see the rest of this dream. It was so interesting. Ugh.

No comments:
Post a Comment