Tuesday, September 9, 2025

Watching magnus stream and some dude keeps spamming 'M analyses with an engine on' over and over in caps. 💀 How are people so nasty yo like. It just looks so bad. Noone ever mentions any other people, and these perpetual twitch dwellers will somehow find a way to be nasty to him. And his other idiot followers asking for an explanation of that statement like what a face palm. Damn. I've legit never seen other people have such a bad following tbh. The rest of the people I've seen actually have followers that are pretty respectful. Actually, even some of these dudes at times show up in other places and behave themselves perfectly well. Hmmm. I guess if you go around allowing people to call women holes and whores then these are the standards you'll get reflected back too. Meh. To each their own. Whatever. 

~

I actually do enjoy magnoose streaming. He is sweet and chill, no airs, takes things lightly. I love when he sneaks a win he just laughs in that cheeky way haha. Hard to dislike him tbh. Despite his sketch shenanigans. He feels like a legit and decent dude tbh. Very nerdy too lol. Reminds me of most of my eng buddies tbh all the boys were similar except without the god level talent haha. I should tell the boys that lmaoooo. Hahahahha oh man. Hehe. Best thing about a lot of boys is how they are so chill themselves. Ribbing around is always fun then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment