Friday, September 5, 2025

Travelling feels good at times. 


~

I like raves's wife hehe. It's funny how boys will fuck around as much as they want but when it comes down to it, the good ones always choose sweet and nice women to marry. It's so nice and wholesome. I'm very happy for him.♥️ I'm glad he didn't choose that batshit crazy ex of his lol. Married early too like the good Christian boy that he is haha. Awesomeeeee!!

~

I think for the good folks atleast... When you meet the right one, you just know it. When you know you know. I think sometimes you know it right off the bat too. Like this person is special and meant for me. And at times it makes you want to better yourself for them and that's really lovely too. Awwwie. I feel nice and cozy inside rn. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment