Monday, September 8, 2025

Have an early flight and just can't sleep. I have never been more reluctant to travel lol. I do a lot for people out of a sense of obligation I feel. What can you do. Gotta come through when we can. 


~


Hmmm. I can never look at this town as my home, it'll always be my parent's hometown. I used to be so scared they'd send me here when I was a kid lol. Even now, I am not comfortable here... Heh. I guess places you associate with strife are places you never want to visit. I never even wondered back then what happy families looked like lol. Just wanted to be independent of all this stifling shit. Fucking patriarchy. Annoying asf. Truly. I value my independence so damn much man. Like. I'm happy to do lots for people I love but it has to be my choice not a compulsion. Freedom is my one true love lol. Thine above all, the rest after. 


~


Sometimes I feel there's no point in looking back just run to the future nicely. Heh. Might be nice. Mum and dad fuss over me lots these days. That feels nice. Hmmm. 


~


Talked to some tennis player on the flight lmao... Trust these folks to show up in shorts and the entire kit even when travelling. Lmao. State level player must be decent. I cant stop laughing at this outfit it's so adorbs. Haha. My kinda people. Sporty and casual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment