Brooo what is even happening in this world like fuuuck. What the hell. How can people just go around shooting folks man. Jesus. That's so messed up. I want the world to grow up and become normal again these fuckers have spread too much hate for this to be occuring. 😔 Noone deserves to die like this.
It's honestly high time people stopped spreading hate and fear mongering. We need stuff that brings us closer not all this. Turn the page already.
~
I never wanted kids growing up and the way the world seems now I'm so fucking disgusted that I'm glad about that decision tbh. I would never want a kid to be a part of this complete shit show dude. Kids deserve a good world. We all have so much now, that it's just shitty to want to deliberately create a worse off world for everyone to live in tbh. Ugh. I just feel sick at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment