Only works if you are a nutjob. Hehe. Well not really, but still. It's an interesting concept, but I also don't exactly buy into it. I mean.... Hmmm.
Well idk. I think being a ruler in itself is such a pointlessly pathetic ambition to have. I just find it tough to imagine someone who covets that can simultaneously be deep enough to think of its perils and philosophise on it. But that's my take what do I know? No ruler that's for sure.
I respect sports and science and people who like to solve problems and do something worthwhile. Ruling is just such a pathetic waste of time. Maybe Dionysius was correct in his assessment, but at the end of the day why tf did you need to choose that. Who is that dude who retired to grow gardens? Forgot his name but he seemed like he had the right idea. Just have enough material wealth to ensure autonomy. Then chill the fuck out and do what you will. Issa enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment