Sometimes it's just fun to see fabi get destroyed by a bot. Hehe. Idk why but it's soooo dickish to feel pleasure in that, that I low key don't mind it.
Interesting though, even with rook odds he loses even with increment. Only one draw so far. Fun to see someone so strong take on bots tbh. The games are genuinely nice. Diskishness aside, damn what a beast fabs is.
~
Ugh. That minor thing really weirded me out on him though. Idc how well someone plays a board game, real life behaviour always trumps any prowess. Ugh. Puke.🤢
~
Ooo hiki managed two checkmates wow. That's amazing.
~>
Let me just try for 2100 bullet fuck it.
~
Ok 2076 and rematched with a couple of 2100s. I like when they offer rematch even when I'm losing that's cool. Could have won except time gone interesting. I can actually hold my own esp against that 2200. Nice. Damn. Haha completely forgot rapid for this. Something about that endurance thing when you lock in just feels damn nice.
~
Oh god. Seeing Yoos rant and that's crazy fuck. Damn man. He has massive issues wtf is he even saying. Ugh. I don't know how to process this. I don't. I had loved loved loved that tennis vid so damn much and now seeing how that kid turned out just hurts like this is so far away from normal. He seems deranged and dangerous.
~
I don't know the guy at all, but something about happy kids growing up to be disturbed just feels so messed up. Maaaan...I feel bummed out. Like soooooo many people out there and the oneeeee memory that made me happy has to get tainted so fucking hard like. You know what. Just. It's honestly just fitting. truly. Ugh. Fuck this.
No comments:
Post a Comment