Thursday, July 3, 2025

Na zare 💜💚

I am in a slump. Very listless. Can't tell if it's simply lack of Vit D lol. 

~

Everyday I read the news and find it ever so depressing. Just. Maybe I should just go somewhere else for a bit. Grandmoms death anniversary also coming up in September. Damn. It's already been a year. Time flies. 

~

Still listless and no idea why. 

~

Wimby looking slick. That's actually nice. A dash of purple and a whole lot of green.  💚 💜

~

Still listless ugh. Maybe I should drink some wine and read some pushkin that's it. I actually loved queen of spades very cool. I found it quaint and sweet once upon a blue moon when someone asked me not to drink. Now I want to just because lol. Pettiness. Hehe. 

~

Ugh. July is already here wtf.

~

Imma listen to Na Zare. 

~

Music. You are my first love. Life is worth experiencing solely for you. From the bottom of my soul I love you. Kisses. 

~

Damn. Goddamn synthwave catching me everytime. Heh. Wonder what my lastfm looks like these days. Once upon a time it was a perfect match iirc. 

~

Heh. Russian lit and Russian pop. Too bad I don't like vodka. 


No comments:

Post a Comment