Opened an old book and found a pressed flower. Lol... I feel like I love keeping small small things people gift me. My drawer has more nostalgic stuff I've kept than jewellery or anything expensive lol. A stamp, some box, the stuff J got me, the notes by AK, old mug someone got me, like literally everything someone imp in my life made me or gifted me is kept even after all these years. My books and this junk drawer is literally all the material stuff I love lol. And the gold is all shoved into some far corner. 😂 Hehe. I like that this is who I am. And I like that small things mean more to me than stuff that costs a lot. Even the ring I got the other day. I couldn't help but look at it and wonder why just a bit of metal needs to cost so much. I can't bring myself to value it in the same way I do all these other things and keepsakes. Every one of them has a memory attached to it that I love.
~
I hope I get lots of flowers in the future. Not cuz I yearn them, but I love the femininity it represents, and the old fashionedness of it. It was like a tiny lil secret in my tomboyish heart. I still have some petals saved from when V gave me my first bouquet. I guess it has come to mean something to me over the years. God, I am so fucking sentimental it's unreal. Just feeling all wooly inside because of these things haha. Well, idc. I love it. I love this girly stuff so damn much. Total romantic sap I am. And unrepentant about it lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment