Tuesday, July 22, 2025

Autumn / Do you believe

I love

Mercy mercy mercy


Jazz might just edge out all other genres for me. Damn. Imma be an old soul clutching my wine spritzer when I feel girly, and an old fashioned when I feel deep. Just the one, since capacity dictates more would give me a hangover for the ages. But damn man. This song. So subtle, so good. And the way he intros it. Wow.

~

Let's do Stella by Starlight next. Hehe. It opens like someone is parking an open top convertible at night. Right outside a jazz bar. 

I wish I knew someone I could enjoy jazz with. Someone who actually loves the music. Not in a way where it makes them feel special and unique, but just actually, truly like it. Noone I know really gets it. That's sad. But maybe I just haven't met the right sorts. 

~

I'm gonna listen to this and read some Fischer. Hehe. Will I be able to concentrate? I don't know. Painting is easier with music. It flows. Maybe that then. Let's see. Been so long. My one inborn skill haha. I shall pursue thee again soon. 

Love,

Me. 

~

Think my fav still is Autumn 🍁 s. Jazz drumming is so subtle yet so brilliant. Oh the tease. Wear a plaid dress and dance somewhere not in the spotlight. 


~


Hahahha my old fav from when I was 12. Loool. Oh maaaan. Those silly tapes which I used to record what a throwback. Hahahah. LOVE. 😘 

Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment