Listening to it and I realise how easy it is to waste your life away lol. I don't see that as romantic. Just sad. Is it charming to think all that's left is a solitary hard on? Haha. Well, maybe a tiny bit.
~
A good routine, a good occupation, good friends and a tiny bit of strife. They are the ingredients of a good life. Even if sometimes things knock you sideways, you gotta get up. That's what I'd tell everyone I love, and myself too. Probably why I dislike folks who take to alcohol and such. I really hate to see it. Vices should be like pets. Manageable at their very worst.
~
Do right by me, and I'll love you forever. That's the promise I always made, and I guess I always will. But it is conditional on you doing right by me. Hehe.
~
Many people like Peter Cat. But I just can't give up enough to appreciate this meandering haha. It's too antithetical to who I am. Interesting. Walk with me my soulless friends. Never. Never. Never. Nada. I shall never pick you soulless souls. Nevaaaa
No comments:
Post a Comment