Sunday, July 27, 2025

Having a show on in the bg and it's one where some lady has run away from her abusive husband. And he gets back into her apartment. It's so chilling to see esp when there's a small kid involved and that person is trying to use that kid as a threat. Damn dude. I am glad I haven't ever known someone abusive because this shit is wild. I never considered any of this as a kid. Now I actually understand how fucked up it is in an academic sense. I feel so bad. M's friend is the closest I've seen someone having to deal with that and damn dude. Seeing this lady now I suddenly just feel so fucked up inside knowing his mum would have actually lived this reality. :( of all the unfortunate things to happen to someone dude like. It suddenly just came back to me and idk I even used to want to yell at M at times for treating him badly lol. I hope that dude is doing fine and gets his future under his control. Idk why I always felt so protective of that guy, I barely know him. But he is such a helpless overgrown baby like. I can't begin to understand what his mum went through man. May she rest in peace man. :( Damn. 

~

Ugh. Why is it always weak people that you have to be afraid of. Always. Always. Just. And it's always these weak people who need to abuse women and children to feel strong. Always the weak ones. Fuck dude. 

~

S also grew up with a shit fucking father. His sister can't bear to come to her own place. Imagine that. She is so much older than us, almost 40 and still the amount of unprocessed trauma she carries is insane. 

~

If I could protect every kid in this world, I would. I wouldn't even care what it cost. Like. People who harm kids should never be forgiven. Never. 

~

Ugh I can't even watch this show..I can't watch some person gets violent like this wtf . This is extremely messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment