Saturday, July 5, 2025

Reading about Jota and turns out my friends' colleagues' wife also passed away. Just like that. 2 months old wedding and one accident and she is gone. 

It's just so scary to know. 

The last few years have been marked by losses, my aunt, granny, my old friend. It's very sobering. I genuinely feel like life is so finite and you literally never know what might happen. From time to time that messes me up. It's not about me but I just don't want anyone I love to ever be in any kind of trouble or hurt. Damn man. Heh. I so get why people believe in god. You just want to feel like someone's watching over your loved ones. 

~

Hmmm. 

~

In the words of Mourinho... I have nuzzing to say. 

~

Mofo dude. Like not wearing seatbelt just so scary and preventable. And her husband must now just have to live with that guilt. Fuck dude. It's just so sad. I was so shocked and horrified at the small fender touch I had the other day with that driver and it unsettled me and put me off of driving for a bit. Learning about this does nothing to help damn. 

~

Stuff like that has genuinely made me assess and reprioritize my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment