Stupid stomach bug. I hate it. First time experiencing an actual stomach ache like what even is that.
~
Spoke to bro for 2+ hours was sooo nice. Hehe. Woke me up and then trashed me for being grumpy lmao... I love sibs. Just. Sometimes I wish I had like 3-4 it would have been soooo nice. Haha. Just sitting around pranking people and being annoying would have been suuuper fun
~
Ugh. Watched one game of his guys', was thinking what if bd6 works, then he played it and then boom there was a counter, then he didn't check and gave up bishop and it lost on the spot. I am annoyed he lost. Can't even play half as well as him but it irritates me even now nonetheless if he loses. Haha. Fuck. The only person I'd grudgingly like to even see beat Sadler is him, as much as I love and respect old man. I miss seeing Sadler play tbh his chess is so darn beautiful. Hmmm. I'll get some wine and read his blog for a while maybe. Jeez. I really think he had it in him to atleast be at old man's level if he gave it his all. I know it would have been an excruciating journey to undertake but it I suppose I feel... Eh fuck it. No fondness for this person. Go play stupid moves idc. π Lose more also. ππΌππΌ
~
Omg there's a doggie called bingo here. BINGO! Awwwieeee... How cute. Patooties. Ugh. Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment