Marshall is soooo cute!!! Omg. Barked at me for sitting in his spot aaaaa. What a cutie man fuck. Cheered me right up! Doggies are the bestest.
~
Watching gossip girl again lmao. It's the best brainless show to see when you feel zonked. Haha. Still can't stand blair and her constant backstabbing. I remember A and I used to see it during uni and she liked blair and I liked serena back in the day. I never realised why she related to her so much. Cuz she would behave exactly like that zomg. Completely missed that back then. But wow. Relating to that backstabbing was unreal. Crazy. Haha.
Idk if anyone on this show is redeemable but over time I think mostly just chuck was someone I could atleast accept was loyal to everyone, so him. Haha. The biggest degenerate. It was weird how sexually ambiguious I used to find him though, never found a single dude attractive on this show. Didn't like Nate, he was too perfect, like a Nautica or an Old Navy ad. Not my type, esp the banging married women bit. Roofus was a doofus. Dan was a prat. It's weird but I think for me it's the personality that dominates attraction, I can't like a guy just cuz cute. Hehe, maybe that explains my lust for Cumberbatch and Jesse Eisenberg.
" A heartfelt letter? Who spayed you man?" Hahahahah fuck. He has the best lines.
Oh fuck I just realised the lady who played Georgina passed away. Oh damn. Crap. Daaaaamn.
Ok no words. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment