Driving in traffic is so ridiculous sheesh. Cannot believe how long I was stuck.
~
It was good to see dad here for a change. A short trip, but nice. I'm glad. Everyone seemed to get along too. I noticed how he likes it when people are being smiley and sweet. And how much my mom's behaviour actually makes him want to run off lol. It's strange how one person's insecure reactions just end up being traumatising for someone else. These kind of harsh emotions and constant negative bs is such a relationship killer man. If they were my gen, he would have fucked off long back. Hmmm. Sobering thought. Oh well. Time to put all this aside.
~
I have so much writing to finish good lord. Backlog is crazy. Need to really just drill down and get stuff done. I want to badly publish a few kids' novels. Damn.
~
I love fauda. Lior raz is so good at making shows. Soooo good. I like how distinct all the men on this show look, and the women are simply stunning. So, so beautiful. Raz scamming on every pretty one every season too lmao. Perks of being the writer and showrunner haha. Just gives himself make out scenes for no reason.
~
7 more days till periods and I'm already experiencing my pms cramps jesus. My uterus is hatin on me why why why
~
Haven't played at all today, but saw someone get 27. Interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment