Sunday, February 22, 2026

Dream Journal

Had a strange but nice dream, we went to some hotel like thing ... Me and idk someone was there who I vaguely remember... Was under renovation and I was bored and it had a newly restored restaurant that looked super old world. They had a buffet my friend wanted to check out and I kinda wanted to loiter around. True to form I also checked lichess in the dream to see someone tank their bullet rating to 2500 haha. Then went back to exploring the place. It felt like something straight out of the 60s, everything was plain and had newspapers laying about. Columns in the middle of the room, white and imposing, yellow walls, plants everywhere. A place that would deffo serve cherries jubilee and rum soaked puddings that someone lights on fire before serving you.


I like dreams that have a stress on architecture like this. Heh. The place was near a beach and had some very rustic spots. Maybe I had to pee that's why there was water lol. Who knows. Stupid inception ruining water bodies like that. Oops.

~

I want more nice dreams and waking up early to the coolness of the mornings. Do I dare think I can wake up early enough to go out for a run?

I do not dare. 


No comments:

Post a Comment