Monday, February 2, 2026

In bed by 8 and just whiling away time. What a long day it was today. Crazy, with a dash of almond brittle. Bday stuff lasted quite a while, it was good. I really enjoyed myself this year. I'm glad. Got such a nice gift too. Zomg. The entire set. Maaan. ♥️ My friends are the best! 

I'm glad I have people in life that care about me and wish to do well by me. Ever since I made a conscious effort to prioritise only those who are, life has become very streamlined. That's good. I guess I should have kept things like that from the start, but what is life without some stupid asf mistakes, huh?



~

Aaand summer is already going to start wtf yo. This heat will be tough to deal with on runs. Can't believe I actually have to buy ORS now, also pickle juice lmao. I'm gonna try that if I get cramps haha. 

I really am looking forward to better runs. It's one of the things that is becoming the highlight of my day. All that cycling has paid off in that nothing seems monotonous after cycling good lord it is a tedious exercise haha. 30-40 min runs just pass by so quickly now though, the time perception has actually changed. And trying to cycle again feels like wowza it's taking forever. Still, I think it's good to have a mental ability to withstand tediousness. 

~

Also, Djoko. I felt so bittersweet. I knew it was going to be very difficult, and part of me wanted him to win the 25 as well. But all I'm genuinely left with is respect and humility and a sense of loss. With him retiring, the era of childhood and my first love of sports comes to a close. It's indeed very strange. I know all other players will rise but the feeling of loving and rooting for Roger and hating on Djoko and finding Nadal to be the bestest cutest ever is kinda in the past since I can't see them on court haha. I'm glad I got to witness it all, because as much as it is an era coming to a close, it still formed a huuuuge part of me. Heh. A sport noone around me followed, so I suppose in some sense it was very solitary but who cares. I wonder if P still loves tennis. Hehe. Bestie she was lol. Watching that speech where he thanked Rafa just brought tears to my eyes too. It's been soooo meaningful, truly. To see people strive and to root for them to get there. It was wonderful. I hope to root for everyone I love always. For the little things in life and the big ones. Hehe. Even if they boil an egg right I'd like to be there to say good job hehe. 

~

Cheers to beginning a new year of life, and here's hoping it brings many a milestones and happy moments with it. I hope I find my center. I really want to. :)

~

Falling asleep by 12 at night these days instead of my usual post midnight waking sessions. That's good. Who knows how long it lasts lol. The perennially elusive sleep cycles. 

~

Ugh this stupid djoko retiring has made me emotional wtf hahahah. I am still feeling like crying lil bit. Jesus. 


~


And this one for the current boy genius. That's one hell of a composition. Just love it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment