Thursday, February 26, 2026

20k words. Halfway through to a novella. I have to get this done! I'm structuring it as I go, I like the architecture part of this more than the actual writing lol. Building stuff is just so good and fun man. Understanding the why is always very rewarding. Hope I can finish this soon, would like to add a few illustrations to it as well. Then I can start working on my novel too. Gotta chop out distractions as we go, it's insane how many there are these days. Never a moment to get bored in, that's nuts. 

~

Speaking of which the sheer number of calls I'm getting today aaaa. Driving me crazyyyy!! 

~

Put Howell on yesterday while I was working just to get some bg white noise. It's interesting how that simply serves as a fidget spinner at times lol. Hehe. I find it hilarious that he just hates multitasking, tanks rating then goes on benders to regain it. Very therapeutic and relatable tbh. Haha. He also wants to be an independent creator, thinks he could have been like levy. Interesting how that guy is the gold standard in social media creation. Man, before pandemic I had no interest in chess whatsoever. Crazy to think what a 180 it has been. Good or bad, I'm glad it's a part of my life. I can't particularly share my interests with most people but it feels nice that I have stuff to keep myself occupied with that I enjoy. Years ago I decided I spend too much energy on people and decided to taper some of it off. Now that I have, I find days more enjoyable. That's good. Drama in doses is fun but never more than can be handled. Learning to be selfish lol. About time!

~

I have to read too zomg. A MOUNTAIN BECKONS!!

~

My insta just acts up randomly these days. It randomly removes the status update circle from some names. I wonder why it does that given I don't actually view people's stories. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment