Wednesday, February 4, 2026

Kasuti







I am in love with this embroidery style. Just love it, the subtleties, the geometry, the understatedness, the cotton fabric it's on. 

Never worn sarees but some are just so pretty man. Legit. Hehe, maybe I'm finally not a tomboy and can one day try something more graceful and feminine. I suppose my tastes are a fair bit feminine but not ultra so. I'd like to try it out a little bit sometime. 

~

There's so many artforms in this country, esp regional ones. I love that. Phulkari, some of the Kutch embroidery, ikat prints ooof. 


Geometry, always has my heart. ♥️ And this fabric is divine just so subtle and gorgeous. I want!

~



Got ai to generate something depicting love and care towards someone in this style. It's really cool what all it can do and so quick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment