Saturday, February 14, 2026

Snap, snap

I am quite irritated at the moment. There's so many folks who snap at people whenever the feel like and I've avoided that all my life.  But I've started realising that's it's important to voice out irritation to people otherwise it just ends up festering. So who can I snap at? 😤

~

Ugh. Should just go for a run, but I'm so scared of overdoing it and then injuring myself yet again. Argh. Annoooooyyyyyyyed. 

~

Oh hey, T is streaming. Hmmm. I can atleast put it on in the bg, his music always soothes. Also, I like his work ethic so much. Smart, humble and has the right principles. That's a rarity these days. 

Hmmm. I suppose I could watch Howell, it's been ages since I saw one of his vods. Maaaan... In a sea of petty weirdos atleast he seems like a normal bloke, lord I hope he doesn't turn out to be a nutter too lmao. Here's hoping. 

~

3 more days till periods it says gah. Lol. I feel like snapping at that guy also haha. Fuck. Just because.  

I am a hater today. I shall own this for the next few hours. If he pops back to read this... Pls know I hate you vvv much. Like lots. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Aaaaaa. Suck it, world! Everyone sucks. 😤

~

I hate a barnacle as no man ever did before - Charles Darwin. 

I agree with you, Sir! Stupid Barnacles.

~

Imma listen to Worakls...Chateau La Coste concert. Make me feel good, french musician san. Pls. And I want some 🥟 dumplings and some 🍫. Boo. And to cry. Ugh. Periods should come tonight, they better. 

~

Waking up after this rant and I dreamt of a vampire trying bother me lmaoooo. Ohhh boy hahahah. The oddities of life and sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment