I worry about people all the fucking time. Mom was telling me she thought I called her when she was out. And I realise that I actually do that a lot. When she travels, when dad travels, even when bro travels. One time I was annoyed when he didn't tell me he was in turkey also lol. Hahah fuck that earful I wanted to give him.
Hehe. I guess I just enjoy babying people. 🍼🐣Not actual babies, just people. Oh good lord, a baby peed on my face once hahahaha. Boy babies. Always causing chaos. Didn't even know what to do just held him like simba while he peed across the room hahahaha fuck. Oh man. He grew up to be such a naughty kid too, I recall him trying to ignore his mom when she scolded him and act extra loving to whoever else was present to make her jealous. Loool. How can small kids be so full of personalities, it's actually quite interesting to see.
~
Aaaah. I'm turking for some good chess content tbh. Playing like shit need some good inspo lol. Where is Sadler? I miss following his games too. Ugh. Old man not playing enough lol. Fuck dude, being 50 and being so damn good esp at bullet even now it's insane.
I NEED INSPO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment