Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Day 9 - Your last kiss

Does a peck on the cheek count? If it does, then I got my cheeks pecked a couple days ago at my friend's reception. 
This guy I'm kinda sorta close to, happened to be there and greeted me like he always does. Big hug and a looooud kiss.

And if a peck doesn't count, then the last was with this boy I must not name. It was awesome. We were talking and chilling and somewhere down the line we were making out.
I absolutely love kissing him. He has lovely soft lips and a nice slow way of getting into the kiss. 
Whenever my neurotic side comes out, he just wraps me in his arms and kisses and teases me until I calm down. I love the affection between us, it's so easy and it makes me gush for hours afterwards. And I like that he never lets go while he is annoying me, I think it pleases him to see me half annoyed and half amused and always uncertain whether to hold on or let go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment