Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Day 4 - What I wear to bed

Such an intimate question! What I wear to bed is mostly reflective of the mood I am in or the mood I am trying to set. ( Ey ey )

I have a special love for mismatched clothing that are well past their glory days. They serve as my adult comfort blanket. For eg a slightly torn yellow something with whatever pants or shorts have been washed the day before. Mostly, this particular item lets me walk around bra-less at home and no one can tell. ðŸ˜¬
On days when I do not want to look like shit, I go for a fancy lacey racer back with Jammies to match. I carry them around when I travel also, so as not to be judged as a slob by others. Plus airport security tends to open my luggage at times, looking for lighters. And it is VERY embarrassing when then whole world sees ugly clothes inside.

I am quite fond of flimsy clothing as well, they make for really comfy sleepwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment