Friday, August 19, 2016

Day 2 - How have you changed in the past two years?

This one is a bit tough. The most obvious change I can sense is that I have become good at prioritizing myself above the other people in my life. I know that sounds selfish, but earlier it seemed like I was like a doormat emotionally, and I didn't like that feeling. I made me unhappy back then.
At this point, I am sure I can survive by myself if I need to, and that's a very liberating feeling. 
Another thing that I worked towards was taking responsibility for my own life - which includes being responsible for any personal or professional highs/lows and overall acceptance that most things in life are the way they are, because of things I have and haven't done.

Other than that, I don't feel like some very significant change has happened. So this will have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment