They don't make songs like this anymore. They just don't. I feel like a lost soul sometimes. Maybe cuz I feel misunderstood. Maybe cuz it's kinda dramatic and self affirming. Maybe cuz I barely know any fucking person who even gets any of this anymore. How deliciously vacant. Heh.
I don't know.
I know that this song complements a lot of stuff one can feel.
Fandango. :)
~
Speaking of. Years ago I'd loved californication purely for the writing. Moody was a cunt, but he said the prettiest things. I felt sorry for him, I never related to him, but I kinda got him. A man deluded. I understand men like him. Can't love them, but I get them somewhat. Don't respect them though.
"She said one thing and I said another and the next thing I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life in the middle of that conversation."
This held me then, it holds me now. A good conversation is the key to my heart. I know it because I end up knowing you. It's amazing when knowing you is set to some really nice song that then serves to tell me we know each other. Conversations is what I fall for, always.
60's rock, amirite? :)
~
A lot of people marry out of loneliness. Some marry for security and I've never understood those souls, I see them as afraid at times. I don't judge, I just know I can't do that. And I wish I could, sometimes. Will life break me down to a point that I might? Idk. Currently, here I am, someone who simply can't live a lie. I have no clue what that means for me. But I can't live with someone who wouldn't get me. Heh. The simplest thing you want, and it's the toughest thing to find. Beautiful.
Oops.
O
No comments:
Post a Comment