Loool. Omg. Just caught a small glimpse and it's exactly as before. Everytime a woman strides by, everytime. And this guy starts his routine of singing songs. Some chicky song that too. After soooo long I happened to stop by for a minute and there he is, hitting on her subtly so noone else can pinpoint. Except it's just a pattern once you realise it. The saaaame schtick again and again. Heh. Well. Leopards and spots huh. Haha. Amusing stuff. I bet it's so he baits her into hitting on him and creates content too. Lolol. At this point it's just entertaining. Wonder if there will be any woman he doesn't hit on ever.
~
It's sad that if a woman behaved in the exact same way, these same people will term her a slut and look down on her. I've known a few women who can't help but hit on everyone in their vicinity and maaaan it's gross. But they are universally deemed to be slutty. Never seen as some great thing. I suppose that's why their partners can never trust them. Shouldn't also lol. I suppose people like this will constantly worry you about the threat of betrayal. Meh. Anyway... People are who they are. π€·♀️
~
Just today been reading about how this is a business model for OF etc. Hmmm. It's so sad to exploit people this way tbh. Right up there with conning the elderly. How can people do this for a living man. Vv sad. The more I've understood this exploitativeness the less I want to be near it. Noone else in my life has actually even encountered such stuff, so I suppose I'm glimpsing a world that's not regular in my daily life. I'm really glad people in my circle were pushed to study and make something of themselves, we never realised what all lies out there as kids. It's kinda weird the turns the world has taken since we grew up. Or maybe it was always like this, we just lived in a bubble.
No comments:
Post a Comment