"There was a real danger that I could commit suicide in mid-June 2024.” GM Navara
Reading his blog on lichess and just.
Daaaaamn man. Fuck.
All of last year I kept telling this guy he seemed like he is taking the Kramms thing very hard and I had a lurking suspicion it might have been reaching this kind of a crescendo. Based on how he used to write and his reactions to everything. And now he is actually saying it all out loud. Fuck fuck fuck. Chess and chess people suck man the bullying Kramms does is unreal fuck. He was trying the same shit with with naroditsky and was or rather still is relenetless about it.
What a complete and utter piece of shit Kramms is seriously. From the bottom of my heart what a vile, unhinged fucking human.
~
Ugh. I believe in personal responsibility. But where do you draw the line when one person just relentlessly starts to attack you and you are simply a sensitive person. When you are simply living your life and someone attacks you... what do you do? Navara deffo seems like he is on the spectrum. Being a little different doesn't mean your reactions or feelings are less valid. The Kramniks of the world are the biggest fucking assholes, trying to destroy other people under the guise of 'doing the right thing'. Just truly dislike people like this. Lol, see now if I made that dislike turn into righteousness then bullying him becomes a possibility. It baffles me how people allow themselves to go that far and how they just cross these lines into getting personal with someone to this degree. How fucked up is that. There's some fundamental issue with chess decreasing empathy I am more and more convinced of that. Man, what a depressing thing to have read sheesh my heart really goes out to navarra. Something about sensitive people just really makes me want to protect them so damn much.
~
Ugh. I also like that naro a tiny bit less now. As bad as I felt for him, the way he also now speaks of people esp lower rated ones is pathetic only. " I'm a 2600 gm not some IM " " all caps names = stockfish" " people like glazing sarin but he hasn't won that much. " yadayada ugh. For someone who pretends to be all about the vocab, using words like glazing lmao. Fuck. Bet sarin wins this.
Collective suckage. πππ
~
I am such a hater tonight oops. Yeah idc. Everyone SUCKS.
No comments:
Post a Comment