Monday, May 26, 2025

Mum is so happy with the saree I gifted her. I'm glad. These days I've become to protective of her. Man, I find myself praying for the health and well being of everyone around me quite regularly now.  

Hehe. I just can't help but want to protect all the people in my life. I can't seem to help it at all. I love them all so damn much. 

~

From someone who wanted to run away and detach from family to being someone who wishes to take care of everyone what a journey lol. And every single day, without fail... I say a tiny little prayer for all their well-being. Never thought I'd be this kind of an adult before lol, but here I am. Openly admitting to myself how one of the most important things in life to me are the people I love and their happiness. If I end up having a family of my own, then I suppose I'm gonna worry about my extended family and their happiness too. Heh. Basically, I'm going to be a worrywart who fusses over everyone and buys them nice gifts from time to time. Hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment