It's so wholesome to see P and N together. Genuinely. Whenever we do a VC and they are sitting around doing their daily stuff together while chatting is so nice. I guess they must not be aware of it, but the teamsmanship I see between them is very endearing to me. I think a lack of ego is a necessary ingredient in any functional and wholesome equation. Selfish people will never learn that. But it feels so easy to breathe around those that do know it. Hmmm. Feels like seeing a nice garden tbh..just existing on its own, merry and sweet. N is a very good husband...men like him are rare. She is very, very lucky. Makes me happy to see that. :)
~
I remember when their second baby was born. N was such a hands on dad. He was telling me how he cut down on drinking so he could wake up early to help out. I don't think P ever had to request for anything, he was just always there very implicitly. She once told me how she would ask him why he wasn't so romantic and him telling her how he values being there and such. Even when he moved he told me ofc I'm taking her with me, I married her so we can always be together not stay apart for jobs etc. And he always has been, never left her alone or made her feel insecure. Took care of her father when he was ailing. That's the best part. They seem like best friends together. I want that similar stuff in my life too tbh. Just being close that way without having to question it. That made me also realise how I wouldn't care about money or anything material, as long as the person with me is this way. I find that wonderful. I'm glad to have a peek into such good role models tbh. Feels good to see it. I think stuff like this is what makes a real man tbh. A man who you can count on, someone who you can rely on and laugh with and all the nice things hehe. The simplest couple I know, and they are the nicest too. Beauty of life is always in it's simplicity.
No comments:
Post a Comment