I could have beat the 2100... Fuck..just didn't see the stupid obvious tactic. Hmmm. I'm not particularly finding it difficult either. Actually quite ok with the level I'm encountering nowhere have I felt outplayed atmost just knew I was making an error. Interesting. Hmmm. Its more enjoyable when someone finds good defence too tbh. Well, this was good. I'm happy with today. Good sunday.
~
Interesting. 1997. It wasn't significantly tough, just a matter of paying attention. When I play mindlessly I slip but otherwise it's actually not all that hard rn. I suppose 2100 would not be too bad a target. Nice. Just gotta be in the mood though, otherwise it's annoying to bring it back up.
~
Nepo played this damn. I remember the same motif this guy had also used. Interesting. I wonder who played this first.
Dammit nepo is fantastico at tactics..ugh. hate him but wowza

No comments:
Post a Comment